Friday, September 21, 2007

18 Days Down

Ok, so its been another 9 days of healing and things have started changing - quite dramatically! This evening we pulled the tapes off again and inspected my wounds - in some areas the wound has completely healed over, in some areas it needs more time but I'm starting to see results. Alot of swelling has disappeared, but there is still alot to go. The most noticeable I thing is around my belly ... the 2nd pair of tits are slowly disappearing! WOOHOO of course I couldnt freak you out completely and show off my jagged fanny bits, so Craig suggested I got decent and covered up a bit LMAO! - Arent my thighs gorgeous!!!???!?!! and my waist is starting to form - belly button is healing nicely too, the "outtie" is starting to disappear!

This side looks amazing, the scar is nearly completely sealed - quite incredible ... and if you look real close you'll even see some abs developing! LOL My back is also starting to shape again - the swelling is definately coming down.

This is the icky side, but its healing and the surgeon is ok with its progress. hehe look at my pot belly!


Ah here she is my porn star arse. The "breakdown" is still a little icky, but again we are confident it will heal. I've still got a dimple in one arse cheek, this is a "hoisting stitch" and will dissolve in time and drop to match my other arse cheek. Got stuff all stretch marks left now too! God I love my arse! At least its not so "baboonish" now, no worries about showing off my winkle this time! LOL


As you can tell, I'm pretty pleased with the results so far. It's coming along awesomely. The weird thing for me right now is the whole hip/waist thing. I was talking to my mum-inlaw and sisinlaw and they reckon my hips/waist are in the right place. It all just seems to high to me at the moment, but of course I've never seen my true shape before. I am long in the leg (yes there is a god!) and short in the torso. This is going to alter my whole shopping experience - I'm going to be trying on anything and everything until I have a good understanding whats going to work on my new bod! how bloody exciting is that? LMAO! Oh yeah ... and if the swelling keeps coming down ... for the first time in my life I have the potential to be "top heavy"! holy crap!

3 comments:

Anne said...

I do have a life - but I've found I'm over in the office on a Friday night of all things taking a look at your progress! All I can say is amazing - you are going to look a million dollars!! You are right the thighs are gorgeous and yep the waist is there. Such a change on the tummy area from the first photos. Love the cover up from Craig.

Imagine the fun you are going to have shopping!!!

Chris H said...

A HUGE improvement can be seen mate!! thank god!!!! I am wrapt for you, what fantastic photos, gorgeous mate!!! LOVE the Harley coverup!!!

PAULENE@www.slimming4health.com said...

OH MY GOD!!!!
Now this is the stuff I really wanted to see.

You look AMAZING. Ok sliced and diced but I can see the body that will emerge at the end :)
Check out those teeny tiny thighs for one thing!!

I'm so happy for you.
I suspect I will need a tummy tuck when I am done but I hope not to need the full ringbarking (especially after reading more about it from your first person account).

Do you have any idea what that could cost me roughly?

But still.....the way you talk of your recovery is very positive and I cannot wait to see you all dolled up and healed up and feeling no pain.

You are a total inspiration!

ps I cannot remember if your site is private or not? Would love to direct some other ladies your way via my own site but will not do so until I hear from you first whether this is ok?
Hope your recovery continues well.
I'll be watching :)

Cheers P